Thursday 21 January 2010

pdcc#13 black n white with hints of colour



I just love the vintage pieces in this photo.  Wouldn't you just love a typewriter that colour?  I would, and the phone would just be ace to use.  Anyway, I digress.  Jules, the lucky thing, is getting ready to go to CHA, but she did leave us with yummy colours to play with :)



As promised, this is the stamp I got from The Cubby Hole yesterday.  It's by the Artful Stamper and I just love it. I got the turquoise stickles and red spotty ribbon there too :)



The background papers are the Black Market Paper Society papers from the Stamp Attic that I used in the 50 memory book project I made the other week.  I had a handful of sheets left over.



And I just love sewing little bits n pieces together as embellishments :)

6 comments:

  1. Fab, fab, FAB, my dear! Love what you did with these colors and those images are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a touchy feely card. I love the bits of fabric on this. shame screens do not let you reach out. stunning card !

    ReplyDelete
  3. spoty ribbon, one of my favorite embellishments, the flower with its gems and stickles is great. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card Sarah. love the little elements and textured touches you've added here.

    I'm flipping hopeless at games like Machinarium. I'm trying to stick to the hints on the game but also had to resort to a walkthrough a couple of times. I just love looking at it though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice stamp!! Love what you did with it, your signature little bits and bobs at the bottom sit so well here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous stamp and you have turned it into a stunning piece.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails